TS100 Wetland Bulldozer
1) The model of bulldozer adopts the energy efficiency improved, low-pollution, high-efficiency and low consumption YTO LR6105 diesel engine, which is manufactured by using the British Ricardo Consulting Engineers. Low in its noise and reliable in its operation.
2) It adopts an overall car-type bogie traction structure which has a rigid chassis and a semi-rigid suspension.
3) The bulldozer adopts the advanced technology of full hydraulic power-assisted steering working mechanism.
4) It adopts broad delta section tracks which are featured with low specific ground pressure and strong adhesive power, so its working efficiency in wetlands, swamps, sandy zones and the like is fairly high.
5) The driver's cab is welded from formed steel, which is good in strength and highly impact resistant.
6) The bulldozer has an instrument mechanism to provide system warning and automatically remind the driver of the failure.
7) The complete machine is desirable in its power economy, high reliability, sound structure, and convenient in repair and maintenance.
8) Therefore , this high quality model of bulldozer is an ideal machine for muddy earthwork projects.
Max Towing Force: 87Kn
Engine Model: LR6105T13A
Engine Power: 73.5Kw
Engine Rated Speed: 2,300rpm
Fuel Consumption Of The Engine: 238G/Kw.H
Engine Max Torque: 400N.M
Forward I-IV Gears: 2.6-10.4Km/H
Reverse I-II Gears: 3.1-6.7Km/H
Caterpillar Track Board Width: 720MM
Land Pressure: 36KPa
Blade Width: 3,230MM
Blade Height: 960MM
Blade Max Lifting Height: 830MM
Blade Max Digging Depth: 350MM
Cutting Angle(Adjustable): 55
Towing Equipment/Ripper(optional): Fixed type/3teeth
Overall Dimension: 4,175 X 3,230 X 3,002MM
Total Weight: 11,360KG